422 877 027 00017
Advice - Assistance - Equipment
You manage a shop, a small factory, or a club, or you are a professional.
You are using a personal computer or a small network of computers to manage
your activities, but you have neither the time, nor the technical resources to ensure that
it will keep working properly whenever you need it.
You are located in the Paris, France, area.
Let PSZ Assistance help you!
PSZ Assistance is:
- 30 years experience in data processing.
- 20 years experience in micro-computers.
- A thorough knowledge of what makes a (PC-compatible) micro-computer tick.
- A complete mastery of Microsoft Windows® (3.x, 9x, NT 4.0 Workstation, 2000 Professional)
and of IBM OS/2® (versions 3.0 and 4.0 "Warp").
- An acknowledged competence in enterprise networking.
- A long habit of connecting to and using the Internet.
PSZ Assistance means:
- A quick intervention.
- An attentive listening to your needs.
- A personalised advice, adapted to your budget.
- A single person to talk to for both your software and
- Remote maintenance of your installation by
phone* or through
the Internet for lower rates.
* Provided you accept to install the remote action software recommended by PSZ Assistance, and a modem of your own choosing.
To look at PSZ Assistance's
rates, click here.
For more information:
33 rue Charlot
|Or send an e-mail to
Windows, Windows 95, Windows 98 and Windows NT
are registered trade names of the Microsoft
All the text on the pages of this site is Copyright © 1999-2010, by Pierre Szwarc (all rights reserved) unless otherwise stated. All mentioned trade marks are owned by their respective companies. No infringement intended.
OS/2 and OS/2 Warp are registered trade names of the